Sweating a lot on armour but I feel good????

Hi everyone
I am on 2 grains of armour a day now and I have started sweating a lot and feeling hot on and off throughout the day. Today my ebtire back was damp with sweat. My temp at the doc this morning was 98.2 which is normal, though,  I think?
Other than the sweating and hot spells (includes night sweats) I feel like this is a good dose for me. But does this mean I am hyper now? Should the dose be reduced? Is there anything to be done about the sweating? It is really bad
Are you possibly perimenopausal? Maybe it isn't the armour but your other hormones. Just a thought. You could always try some black cohosh and see if it helps with the hot flashes...that is what my gyno suggested..or estroven.  :)
No I think your body is just getting out of the hypo situation it was in.

Sweating is good you know.. It's the body's way of detoxing itself too.

In my first month of my swtich I was sweating too to some degree - but I had not had any sweating for years before.

I find now - in the mornings I feel a bit of wetness before I shower. I am not freezing anymore either.

Check it out when you test again and see where you are at.