Testing for Vitamin & Mineral Deficiencies

Can anyone tell me if there's anywhere in the UK that does testing for vitamin and mineral deficiency?  I'm pretty sure the normal GP doesn't do these.  

My normal GP did and I am in Melbourne and they were sent away to Sydney to be done. Took about 4 days all up for the results to come back.
A normal GP will order the labs to be done.
I had a heap of bloods done this morning (6 vials - lots of tests!). Amoungst all the other things I'm being tested for - my copper & zinc levels are being tested. My Dr is a normal GP who has an 'alternative/complimentary/holistic' approach.  
Along with the gals above a member that goes by Rite lives there too. She had on heck of a time getting tests - but finally found a way though.

I can't realy assist - since I live in the states.  I feel so terrible for all of you in the UK.