Thyroid Disorders Community
26k Members

The Food Diary Tracker is Live! It's simple to use and we can use it to track our foods for Weight Loss and special LID Diets for RAI !!!!

Just post the foods you eat and special foods for LID RAI diet, and under notes or journal in the tracker you can keep notes specific to your thyroid needs!

Go to your profile and hit "HOME" and then on the "Manage my Health" Widget (yellow notepad) click on add a meal and you are in the new tracker!

Take a look and start using it today --- it is such a great new feature!!!!   Just PM me with any questions!

Thanks MedHelp!!!!

Here, in Scotland, Doctors do not believe that diet affects thyroid.

When I was due for my RAI, I asked should I follow a low iodine diet and was laughed at by my endo - ignorant man!

I do believe that diet does play a part in it.