Thyroid Disorders Community

Thyroid issues

I'm 38, and feel horrid. I've lost 18 lbs in about 6 weeks without trying, I'm shaky, and dizzy frequently. I just had my blood work done, my T3 is 10.8, t$ is 3.0, and the thyroid stimulating hormone is <0.01  
I have never been on medication for anything, i only take a tylenol when needed... I will be honest, I've felt for a while that something was really wrong.  I do see my doctor for a follow up next week for my results, but i'm anxious.  Any ideas, suggestions?
Please double check those test results, and also post their reference ranges shown on the lab report.  
If you are having problems with your thyroid and they put you on meds you will feel so much better.  I had mine taken out and have been on meds for over 7 years now.  It was like I was a completely new person.  I had the opposite side effects though...I was tired all the time.
Sounds like hyperthyroidism.