Thyroid Disorders Community

Thyroid mess

Well I started out in the oct 9 th hypothyroidism with a TSH of 56 and a T4 Free of 1.1.  I was always sick and feeling tired all the time.  Depressed and started with some anxiety for the first time ever.  Cold all the time .  They upped my synthroid from 112 to 137. Started to feel better for about one week and then started waking up at night with bad anxiety and feeling very hot.  Becoming more Depressed.  Went to doctor they said I had anxiety and depression from pastpardum .  I have a 9 month old.  Put me on Lexapro and Clonazepam 1 mg at night.  
Call mt End and she had me get more blood work Nov 4th and today got results.
TSH 0.33
T4 Total 11.1
T3 1.2
T4 Free 2.4
She has lowered my synthroid to 112 again and said that she thinks everything is from becoming Hyper .
All I know is that I want to feel better any help would be great.  How long can it take to get this under control and will the anxiety ever go away?