Thyroid Disorders Community
26k Members

Where I've been and sneak peak

I've been really quiet lately,.  I have been blazing through some tests trying to figure out what's going on.  I was thinking that levo was making me sick everyday.  I was only taking   .13 of levo because I really thought this was heat was making me feel so crappy every day.  Words cannot begin to describe how bad I felt every day 4 hours taking meds.  So I stopped taking them all together.  You know what happened when i stopped?   I still get these weird attacks every day, terrible anxiety, ears ringing off the hook.  

My last test which i will get full results tomorrow my tsh was 7.60.  I'm on clonezepam for the anxiety and my internal med doc thinks I've got a pit tumor. All I know is I feel horrible.

I also had a full limes work up that came back negative..

Life sux sometimes....
Well, sounds like you are getting some answers! If it is a pituitary tumour, you will get treated and no doubt feel much better. Fingers crossed!
i think its the only time i WISHED i had a tumor.  Seriously i dont care at this point.  Let them tell me i have anything, as long as they tell me something.  I have horrible horrible anxiety and ear ringing every day.  Come on disease,  time to man up....
You are very hypothyroid Bruce. Mayo would have found a pit tumor.

clarify here too.

.13 mcg "levothyroixine"?

or .13 mcg Tirosint?
The only clear way for them to diagnose a pituitary tumor is to have an MRI done....has anyone done an MRI on your head Bruce? CT's are too vague, it has to be an MRI.
Again....you cannot look at the thyroid with the TSH only....need to have at least the free t4 done with it, which is an important way to rule in or out if it is your thyroid too. If it is pituitary, then your free t4 will be mid-normal to high normal with a tsh that shows hypo range.  
sounds like HYPOTHYROIDISM.