Thyroid Disorders Community

anyone have TPO elevated slightly , euthyroid,. but feel ill?

a few yrs ago my normally hyper feeling neck felt zapped of energy and I asked my dr to test tpo and it was positive (50) I would like to get it rechecked but  dr thinks it is important,.!I am 58 female-have been feeling awful for yrs.from wired to chronic fatigue-pain (arms)chills.my thyroid area feels sick and center of all problems--even my heart.have a couple of tiny nodules of no concern
What do you mean by saying " my normally hyper feeling neck felt zapped of energy."?

Please post all of your thyroid related test results and reference ranges shown on the lab report.