Thyroid Disorders Community

bonsoy drink, class action, high iodine content

http://www. abc. net.au/lateline/content/2010/s3061900.htm

current legal proceedings in Australia;
caution soy products and iodine levels and seaweed produce.
That BonSoy issue was over a year ago. They have finally got it straight and the class action is from that time. Bon Soy no longer have high levels of iodine, thank goodness!

The Dept of Health immediately issued an investigation into all soy products and found that Bon Soy was the only one with such high iodine.
I have been following this since day one.

Ah!!!  Thanks Acker!!!

I saw the first part of this....but then got interupted and have been searching for the rest of it all day, and thanks to the wonderful brainfog couldnt remember what show I was watching!!!!!!!!!