lately i've been having foll symptoms:

low blood pressure (80/50 or 90/50)
low temp sometimes
extremely cold hands/feet
fatigue
anxiety and (anger-impulsive feelings)
palpitations

my height is 1.65 60kgs

could all these be symptoms of an adrenal issue?

or should i start looking into psychiatric medications?
could
3 Responses
499534 tn?1328704178
Hi there....a few questions for you...when did you have your most recent thyroid labs done? What were they with the ranges? Did you have ALL tests done? TSH, Free T3 and Free T4?
Are you on full replacement?
Have you had any cortisol testing done?
503418 tn?1231098736
hi laura,

i had tests done on september. she only does tsh and that was 2.40 (i live in greece).

she never does ft4 or ft3 or anything else. i had a thyroid u/s which showed no nodules.\
she has never mentioned cortisol testing and when i asked about antibodies she said tht it would be a waste of time and money. she has me on thyrormone 0.1 x 5 days.

what do y think?
499534 tn?1328704178
Well to put it bluntly...I think you need to find a doctor who understands thyroid and knows the proper tests to run.
Hashimoto's is quite common and IF you have this, then your TSH would need to be supressed to at least a .50-1.0 in order for you to feel well and your body to start to heal. This is per my endocrinologist who specializes in thyroid. And you should have the free t3 and free t4 test done as well to get a FULL picture of what is going on with your thyroid. The TSH shows pituitary function (messages sent to thyroid from pituitary), it doesn't show the thyroid hormones of t3 and t4. There are so many factors that come in to play with autoimmune.
As far as the adrenals are concerned: Take a very good B complex twice per day and a good ester C. Also you could try an adrenal support product from your local healthfood store if you have one....or order off-line.
Have an Answer?
Top Thyroid Answerers
649848 tn?1534633700
FL
MI
1756321 tn?1547095325
Queensland, Australia
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
We tapped the CDC for information on what you need to know about radiation exposure
Endocrinologist Mark Lupo, MD, answers 10 questions about thyroid disorders and how to treat them
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.