Thyroid Disorders Community

heterogeneous echotexure hypervascular thyroid

can someone please help me? my  i'm have hashimoto's and am on levothyroxine 50mcg. just had an US and it says my thyroid is heterogeneous echotexure hypervascular, no nodules. my labs are normal except thyroxine is @ 6.1 ug/dL.  i suffer from extreme exhaustion, dry skin, very brittle nails and tightness around my throat . i'm frightened because on occasion it feels like my throat is closing.  the PA that i saw is relatively new and had a great deal of difficulty ordering the proper labs for me and seems like she's in way over her head with my issues. she referred me to an endo Dr. but i can't get an appt till the end of july.
the tightness in my throat seem as if it's getting worse daily. can i afford to wait?  i don't even know if the ER would help me unless my airway in in danger of obstruction? please help. i'm soo scared.

This discussion is related to Abnormal Echotexture, Hypervascular Thyroid Nodule.
Sounds like acute inflammation. Consult with doc about  taking anti-inflammatory medicine
An ultrasound shows hyperechoic and calcified findings on left thyroid An ultrasound shows hyperechoic and calcified findings on left thyroid lobe/ gland.what does that mean? It also showed a very small nodule on the right thyroid lobe, in which they said too small to worry about . They scheduled for radioiodine in test, then later cxl it saying comeback in a year and will recheck for growth. ??? What????? Im confused. Asked on Sat, 25 Jul 2015