Thyroid Disorders Community

hormones both too high and too low?

Hi, I'm a new member and take Synthroid. I have been told that I have both too much thyroid hormone and too little. I was first taking a generic Synthroid and am supposedly now on the name brand.  I feel terrible - tired and sleepy but also having heart palpitations, headache, etc. I was told that I had too much of one hormone, not enough of another.
Anyone else who has been in this same situation?
A few members here have had that problem.

You don't happen to have a print-out of the test results, do you?

Are you high on the T4 and low on the T3? If the answer is yes, there are meds other than Synthroid that would help.

I'm sure you'll get several responses, but if you could provide any more details it would help others advise you.
Please post those T's for a better understanding.