Thyroid Disorders Community
26k Members

hypothyroidism

I have an autoimmune thyroiditis disorder inwhich my body creates tones of antibodies making me break out with a rash that is basically my body refusing good bacteria in my skin? I have been on cytomel for about a year now and my skin isnt as badly broke out and I am 7months pregnant? anyone heard of such symptoms?
Please post your thyroid test results and reference ranges so that members can assess the adequacy of your testing and treatment.  

There are numerous references to the Hashi's related rash that you mention.  this is a listing of some of them.

http://www.medhelp.org/search?query=Hashi+rash&camp=top_nav_search

Two things that I have read that help.  One is getting your thyroid hormone levels properly adjusted, which is why I asked for your test results.  And two, is taking selenium as a supplement.  Since selenium can be toxic in excessive amounts, you should get tested for selenium, to know what your level is, before considering supplements..