Thyroid Disorders Community

living without a thyroid

I am a radio sensitive papillary thyroid cancer survivor.  My thyroidectomy & first I-131 ablation was in 1999, then another I-131 ablation & a resection at Mayo in 2005.  My blood tests say I'm ok but for about the last year I have not felt ok & for the last 6 months I have steadily gone downhill.  I don't even know what my question is for this thread :-(  I just feel like I'm on a rollercoaster - last week I felt better than I had in months, then today I could hardly pull myself off the couch.  I took Levoxyl until it went off-market, then switched to Synthroid.  In my head I have associated starting to feel poorly with that switch & hope that I will feel better now that I am back on Levoxyl.  How do other people deal with this?  I can't be the only one who feels like balancing my thyroid levels is a Herculean task that I am just not up to?
Please post your thyroid related test results and reference ranges shown on the lab report and let us assess your status.  What daily dose of Levoxyl do you take?  Please tell us about your symptoms.