Thyroid Disorders Community

recommend good thyroid dr.

I need a good thyroid dr. in the Madison WI.  My Dr. Is refusing to prescribe Armour Thyroid now.  He wants me on synthetic thyroid.   I have been on Armour for six years and feel fine.  My counts are good other than TSH which is surpressed 0.015 which it also has been for years.  Any names of a good thyroid dr. that will continue to prescribe the Armour?   I hate to be forced into ordering it overseas.
I just sent a PM with doctor rec.  To access, just click on your name and from your personal page, click on messages.
Dr. Rebecca Sippel Chief Endocronologist, UW Madison Hospitol.