Thyroid Disorders Community
26k Members

sidepain in the larynx area

Dear friends,
I feel pain in this area of my larynx (I've marked it with the green elipse)
Here's the link:
http://yfrog.com/6wlarynx219j

It occurs only when I swallow. I feel the pain on my left side. I don't have any problems with my voice, my throat is clear. This started gradually about a week ago, and for the last 5 days hasn't gotten better or worse.

I'm a healthy person overall, about 4 years ago an endocrinologist examined me with a scanner and said that one side of my thyroid gland is slightly bigger than the other, but still in normal size. Hormonal tests were in the norm too.

I'd be very grateful if you give me some advice because I don't have anyone to ask in my village.  

Thank you and all the best!