Thyroid Disorders Community
26k Members

throat

i have had this feeling of an obstruction in my throat for the longest time. i have done many test with everything coming back normal. you cannot physically see a lump but it feels like there is one inside my throat.i have difficulty swallowing and pain in the back of my neck. i recently started having hoarseness of my voice and when i chew anything that takes an effort to chew my whole neck and throat feels very tired. i think i am getting depressed over this.
                                                                                                                  thanks

This discussion is related to feeling in throat with hoarse voice.
What kinds of tests have you had?

Did you have an ultrasound or x-ray?