Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

thyroid problems??

hello.. i would like ur advice on wether u think i may have a thryoid problem.. my symptoms are extreme fatigue, no energy, insomnia, body aches, low mood, sore neck and throat area, frequent urination and strong odour of urine, mouth ulcers, grinding teeth,headaches, flaky scalp, intolerance to heat, night sweating especially on head and neck,muscle twitches at night mainly in feet and legs, dry eyes, heavy eyes and  more recently talking in my sleep..
4 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest

Duplicate post.
Helpful - 0
What happened to the other one I responded to?
Helpful - 0
I will try again with this one!, Some of the symptoms you stated are thyroid symptoms, such as Insomnia, fatigue/Energy Loss, Muscle Joint pain, stiff,achy neck, Depression, weight gain , Anxiety and dry skin. The others you mentioned could be side affects of the Anxiety medication you are taking are symptoms of Diabetes, those are Frequent Urination and Odor
It is difficult to advise or give opinions without lab results and the ranges provided with each result. You need to go back to your MD and insist on Free T3 Free T4 and TSH, these tests are needed to diagnose Thyroid, The two most important being The "FREE'S". Do not take no for an answer, if he refuses get another MD  Good Luck FTB4
Helpful - 0
649848 tn?1534633700
COMMUNITY LEADER
Apparently, the original post was deleted, rather than this "duplicate"?

Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Thyroid Disorders Community

Top Thyroid Answerers
649848 tn?1534633700
FL
MI
1756321 tn?1547095325
Queensland, Australia
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
We tapped the CDC for information on what you need to know about radiation exposure
Endocrinologist Mark Lupo, MD, answers 10 questions about thyroid disorders and how to treat them
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.