Thyroid Disorders Community
26k Members

toncil problems

Hi everybody. Its been awhile since I have posted anything but eversince I got my thyroid out I have been one toncil infection after another. Is there a connection?

Love
Venora
Oh my gosh .. I haven't beenon the board in quite awhile and your  post is on the front page!!!!  So good to see you ..

Venora and I had our surgeries just a few months from each other a few yrs ago!

I don't know on the infection but sounds more than coincidence to me my friend ?!

I had an awful tugging that I attributed (or they attributed) to scar tissue and guess what ... a few mos ago I had salivary stones in my gland (salivary gland) and now I know what the pain was from .. this wasn't the first time I had this pain .. but this time it was horrible enough that the ENT figured it out 1-2-3!

C~