Thyroid support group Community
34 Members

Low TSH

Hi, I had bloodwork done a few days ago and my TSH levels came back at .126. I was told normal was between .4 and 4.0. My T4 came back good at 1.3, as well as my thyroid antibodies were normal. So my question is what in the world is going on? Thinking about it, I do have quite a few symptoms of hyperthyroidism (sweating, over sensitive to heat, some vision problems, racing heart rate at times, and a crazy metabolism). I also have a history of migraines.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.