Thyroid support group Community
34 Members

thyriod

hi
   iam on thyriod medicine and the doctor adjusted my medicine  from 75mg to 50mg
iam 53 yrs old and i feel tried all the time i have no energy.... i just want to know when do you start to feel better...its been 3 yrs .. and i feel the same.. before the medicine iam thinking about stoping my thyriod medicine..help is there anyone out with this problem.. also iam gaining weight, iam also to tried to go to the gym before and after work.... thanks debbie
Have you been tested for hashimoto's?  Why did your doc lower your dose?
Your doctor is probably using your TSH levels to adjust your levels and this is not going to help you.

Go to www.*************************
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.