Thyroid support group Community
34 Members

thyroid

I have had a thyroid ups and downs now for 15 yearrs.  now for some reason my iron is being affected.  Doc says I am not Anemic.   I just would like to know wha has anyone else feeling are in trying to get the tyroid to work right.  The weight gain.  no energy no sex drive ect is emotial and mentally drain.  Feel like I am going crazy.. Any help would e great!

Thaks
Read this http://www.*************************/ferritin/
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.