Tourette Syndrome Community
394 Members

Tourette Syndrome Problem Solved

I'm not here to ask a question I already found my answer I like many have searched the web for help for this problem.  I was searching for my grandson His name is Anthony and he's 14 It all started about 4 years ago He would twitch and made many body movements that where uncontrollable.  As the years progressed it got worse.  As I was searching for help I came upon a web site that just overwhelmed me.  On this web site was a video. I was watching a young man with the same movements as Anthony.  This web site belongs to Dr Stack in Virginia I made a call to them to ask if they knew of anyone closer to us that did the same procedure Unfortunately there are only two doctors that done this and neither one was close to us.  After months of searching I came upon a doctor that was willing to try this.  Anthony has just had his 3rd appointment and I can't describe the improvement it has made in him.  Anthony is free of twitching.  I'm not here to advertise for anyone and I'm not saying it will work for everyone but at least give it a try.  Below I will put a link of a video that will amaze you.  I want to share this with anyone that has this problem I know this was a God sent answer.
Glad you found a solution, how has everything been going forward?
Find out how beta-blocker eye drops show promising results for acute migraine relief.
In this special Missouri Medicine report, doctors examine advances in diagnosis and treatment of this devastating and costly neurodegenerative disease.
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.
Discover some of the causes of dizziness and how to treat it.
Discover the common causes of headaches and how to treat headache pain.
Two of the largest studies on Alzheimer’s have yielded new clues about the disease