Traumatic Brain Injury Community

Head injury

I fell down 12 concrete stairs head first hitting every part of my body. Who knows if I lost conscious or not. 911 took me to the hospital where they did an initial MRI stating I didn't have a bleed. Lots of other damage but my neuro responses slowed were related to my MS. They sent me home within six hours with no follow up. I have a horrible headache and the ringing in my ears is unbearable?
Hi!
Sometimes brain changes in head injury or bleeds are slow to develop. If you have unbearable headache and ringing in ear, you could have had a brain bleed or nerve compression that may come up on a repeat scan. Get a re-evaluation done. Also severe headache and ringing can be due to post traumatic stress. Do discuss this with your doctor and get yourself examined. Take care!