Traumatic Brain Injury Community

I had a small bubble kinda near my temple. I rubbed it and it burst like a firework.

As soon as it burst it felt like an explosion with a bright white light. It didn’t hurt but immediately I felt like blood was oozing from where it just took place. It felt like it was flooding my head and in my mind I thought I was going to die. I could taste the blood and I was just waiting for something bad to happen. After about 30 Mins I realized nothing bad happened and honestly I didn’t think much about it over the years. Fast forward about 15 years and over the last 6 or so months I’ve been woken up with what feels like an electric flash with a bright white light that only lasts for a blink of an eye. When I wake up the top of my head is numb so I quickly rub it front to back to get the blood flow back going. I would say it happened 7 or 8 times in the last 6 months. For about 15 years I never had any signs since the original burst that I can think of. I’ve read most of this thread and it doesn’t seem like there’s a true answer for it. I am glad to hear I’m not the only one to have dealt with it.