Aa
A
A
A
Close
Traumatic Brain Injury Community
2.26k Members

I had a small bubble kinda near my temple. I rubbed it and it burst like a firework.

As soon as it burst it felt like an explosion with a bright white light. It didn’t hurt but immediately I felt like blood was oozing from where it just took place. It felt like it was flooding my head and in my mind I thought I was going to die. I could taste the blood and I was just waiting for something bad to happen. After about 30 Mins I realized nothing bad happened and honestly I didn’t think much about it over the years. Fast forward about 15 years and over the last 6 or so months I’ve been woken up with what feels like an electric flash with a bright white light that only lasts for a blink of an eye. When I wake up the top of my head is numb so I quickly rub it front to back to get the blood flow back going. I would say it happened 7 or 8 times in the last 6 months. For about 15 years I never had any signs since the original burst that I can think of. I’ve read most of this thread and it doesn’t seem like there’s a true answer for it. I am glad to hear I’m not the only one to have dealt with it.
0 Responses
Have an Answer?
Top Neurology Answerers
620923 tn?1452915648
Allentown, PA
1780921 tn?1499301793
Queen Creek, AZ
1756321 tn?1547095325
Queensland, Australia
Trinity , TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Find out how beta-blocker eye drops show promising results for acute migraine relief.
In this special Missouri Medicine report, doctors examine advances in diagnosis and treatment of this devastating and costly neurodegenerative disease.
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.
Discover some of the causes of dizziness and how to treat it.
Discover the common causes of headaches and how to treat headache pain.
Two of the largest studies on Alzheimer’s have yielded new clues about the disease