Hi...I would think if u were allergic u would have had a reaction much sooner than 4 yrs later.....I would look at ne meds u might be taking, supplements or a new shampoo or conditioner....
Talk to ur Dr.
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
Normally a rash is caused by a titanium piece-usually jewelry touching the skin. An implant usually does not cause a localized allergic reaction. IT can either cause a generalized rash, or a burning sensation, listlessness, pain at the site or even a feeling of extreme fatigue, low grade fever etc. Again titanium implant allergy is rare. However, do consult your doctor for clarification. In all probability it is some other allergy or dermatitis, or eczema. You may need to consult a skin specialist. Take care!