Trying to conceive Community

Letrozole

After 2 unsuccessful attempts with Clomid, my Dr wants to put me on Letrozole...
just want to know if anyone has experienced any success with this drug? and how is it different/better than Clomid?
what are the side effects?  
I have tried clomid in the past about 6 times also with no success, my Dr put me on letrazole and i became pregnant on second attempt unfortunately it ended in a miscarriage Nov09 but I know now i can get pregnant. So try it out I am now recently back on it and I believe it will work again, they say letrozlole wont dry you out like clomid so that's another plus...let me know how thing turn out KIT
yea, that s what I've heard..that letrozole doesn't thin the lining like Clomid...I would be starting it from next cycle...lets see how it goes...
Was really disappointed with Clomid...
good luck to you!!!
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.