Trying to conceive Community

Please visit our new TTC Community!

About The Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community:   http://www.medhelp.org/forums/Pregnancy--Trying-to-Conceive-TTC-/show/225

If you've been trying to conceive (TTC) for less than one year, this patient support community is the place to discuss your hope, inspiration, joy and struggles, as you sprinkle Baby Dust during the Two Week Wait (TWW). If you’ve been trying to conceive for more than one year, please visit our Fertility/Infertility/IVFCommunity.

We're looking for Community Leaders for our new TTC community!  Please send a message to me MH Community Mgr if you may be interested.

Best,

Cheryl
MH Community Mgr
It's only been 2 months and I think we are already starting to feel overwhelmed so we are thinking of stopping the whole tracking proces and just let it happen naturally after CD 5
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.