A
A
A
Close
Trying to conceive Community
1.11k Members
1138758 tn?1374804305

Question

She venting but it would be nice if someone understood. Why does it feel like everyone is getting pregnant around me?
9 Responses
1138758 tn?1374804305
I meant I am just venting. Not sure what was on my mind, emotions I am sure.
You are not alone!! There has to be something in the water and it skipped my house! Everywhere I turn there is a PG woman and it feels like every 2nd day a friend is calling me to tell me that someone else is pregnant. We just keep wondering, when it is going to be our turn?!
689528 tn?1364139441
I know what you mean! Because it's in your mind a lot more then you notice it more. Being pregnant makes you notice it that much more too! It's pretty crazy...don't let it bother you hun. Your time will come!
967320 tn?1333203308
I know how you feel - all my closest friends are pregnant right now, and I'm not even ovulating on fertility meds! Hopefully we will be able to join them in pregnancy soon!!
505857 tn?1329685117
I know how you feel i've been ttc for the past 3 years with no joy but now been told my best chance of conceiving is IVF, i've had so many family and friends conceive and have their kids over the years i always wonder when my turn will be but i'm now on a 3 year waiting list for IVF.

Don't stress and have fun while ttc i really hope you get the results your looking for sooner rather than later :)
Hi Gillian - Sorry to hear about your infertility problems. Its such a stressful situation, and depression one too. Wanting something you know you cant have, and the only way to possibly have it is to gamble your life savings for something that may or may not happen, and it seems like we all want to take that risk. A 3 year wait list is a super long time! I thought my 6 month wait to get into my RE was a long time - wow. Did you just get on the list or have you been on there for sometime? Do you have a wait list? I was supposed to be waiting a year to get in, but I put myself on the wait list and got my call after 6 months.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.