charting BBT

I've noticed from looking at other BBT charts, they have a horizontal line, coverline I guess is what its called? How do you get this on your chart? Does it show up automatically after you've had so many high temps after ovulation or do I need to mark something? Also I was wondering what FAM was? I've seen this on the trackers to but mine does not have this.  
You would need to make sure you have FAM checked in your tracker settings. It puts it on your chart automatically ONLY if you have 3 temps that are all higher than the previous 10 temps I think. Most women don't have that exact pattern with their temps though so it only works for some.
Thanks Jenna. I do have this checked. I guess I just don't have enough temps since I just recently started tracking.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.

You are reading content posted in the Trying to conceive Group

Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.