Tying The Knot Community
14 Members

centerpieces

I am looking into different centerpieces and trying to find something that is pretty, but at the same time not too pricey. I want something that is low, so as to not block the view and people can talk to those across the table. I'm really open to anything: flowers, hurricane lamps, candles, etc. The color for my wedding is navy blue and white. Anyone have any good ideas for the centerpieces?
My sister did beaker/test tubes filled with flowers and their favorite books. I love baby's breath, so light and airy, and maybe it's less expensive. I'll try to find a picture to show you.
Oh cool, thanks! :)
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.