Undiagnosed Symptoms Community

Could it be Gillian Barre or Sjogrens?

Like many of the people on here, I have a wide range of seemingly unrelated symptoms that came out of nowhere. My symptoms include painful tingling and numbness that started in my fingers and toes and progressed upward to my face. My whole body is weak as I had lost most control of my muscles. I need to use a wheelchair to get around, but most of the time I am too weak to sit up. I have a pulse of 130-160 and a very low bp, gastroparesis, poor liver and kidney function. A spinal tap was clear, nerve conduction study showed little to no nerve function, mri showed multiple scars on my spine but none on my brain, I have a high white blood cell count and a positive ana test. I went from 150 lbs to 75 lbs in 6 months. A doctor diagnosed it as Gillian Barre and gave me 5 treatments of ivig, but it didn't seem to help. Another doctor thinks it is Sjogrens because sjogrens is an autoimmune disease that can damage nerves and attack any organ. How can I get a correct diagnosis and the right treatment. So far the doctors are treating the symptoms and I am worried about my prognosis. Can I get back my nerve function?

This discussion is related to Please diagnose the simptomps.