Undiagnosed Symptoms Community

Should I be concerned over a lump below the collarbone?

I just noticed this evening ( while I was getting her ready for bed  ) something on my 2 1/2-year-old daughter's chest. Just below her collarbone, there is a lump about 3 inches in diameter. (It might be right in front of the Manubrium.) it is fairly firm.
I would make an appointment with your pediatrician and have them check it. It could be a number of things and searching on the internet will only make you worry.

I would say that a visit or call to her paediatrician is a good start. More than likely, it is nothing, but, it is always best to be safe than sorry.

Kattt is right, searching the net causes lots of worry, LOL, I know, I am an expert at it.