Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
25k Members

Abdominal Pain, Nausea, Tiredness

My 42 yr old daughter has been experiencing the following symptoms: for some time she has had a sluggish digestive system and struggles with constipation.  Three months ago, she experienced severe pain in her stomach area. She was admitted to hospital for 3 days and no diagnosis was given.  Since then she has had numerous tests including an endoscope with ultrasound and biopsies of tissue, colonoscopy, MRI with dye, CAT scan, uterine intenal ultrasound, CAT125 blood test for ovarian cancer, upper and lower GI series, and test for celiac disease.  Fortunately all tests were normal but she continues to suffer from a "full feeling" after eating very little, nausea, lethargy.  Additionally she has had one additional "attack" which resulted in severe pain, vomiting and loss of bowel control at the same time.  She has been on Nexium, and most recently on Reglan for nausea.  Her physician took her off the Reglan very recently and she is again nauseous.  There has to be a reason for the nausea.  All very frustrating - any suggestions?
sounds like the spleen

I was just reading about this, and it mentioned a full feeling after eating a little food. go research a enlarged spleen

I have been having GURGLING sensations in my left side for about 2 weeks now, no pain, but it feels like when u are hungry. And it only usually happens when I cough or sneeze.
A related discussion, Help Please was started.