Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
25k Members

Always sick during Period

Every month during my period, I get sick. I get a fever, chills, and hurt all over, and get bloody mucus in my nose. I also get headaches, that feel more like pressure. This has been going on for months, so it isnt a fluke. Like clockwork, it comes with every period. ALthough, unlike clockwork, my period comes when it feels like it. I also have clots, and went 2 1/2 months without a period recently. Of course, as soon as I did get it, I also got sick. I am 25, and a mother of 3. When I went to my OBGYN he told me that my symptoms didnt make any sense to him, and sorda blew me off. Can you please shed some light on the situation!
Well that is definately an issue you are having. First I would change my GYN! Didn't he run any tests?  Your hormones are on overdrive! Are you on any type of birth control that could be causing it? Please get some bloodwork done and see what is going on. You should have your thyroid checked also. Good luck to you!
Paula