Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
Avatar universal

Anaphylaxis

I lived in a small basement apartment while in school for almost 2 years, the basement leaked everyday nand flooded muliple times. 6mths after living there I went into Anaphylaxis for the first time after eating salmon sushi, then continued to have massive reations to practically everything I ate for the next almost year.Almost 3 years later I live off just a hand full of things I know I can eat. I went to an allergist and he would not do the allergy testing due to the high risk of a massive anaphylactic reaction. I have been researching mold exposure and mold spores in the lungs that can cause anaphylaxis to multiple foods, but mainly fish and seafood is by far the worst. Does this all sound like it is being triggered by mold spores?
3 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
4312186 tn?1353315903
yes mold spores are really bad for you can go to lungs and cause so much damage try and insulate your floors to stop spore from rising into living areas
Helpful - 0
1530171 tn?1448129593
Hi rere610.

Mold toxicity is the cause for a great number of neurological and psychological  conditions, such as addictions, anxiety and depression,
bipolar II, CFS, FMS, food allergies, MS, Neuropathy, paranoia  schizoid syndrome and a lot more!
You should be checked for the HLA gene, for if you carry it, you have NO antibodies to neutralize and remove these mold toxins.
It could be very serious!
These toxins are lipophiliacs, the love fat!! So they may move upwards
and find their way into the brain (in time)where there's an abundance of fat!
And that's where real Havoc starts!

For starters, look into extra virgin organic coconut oil (EVCO).
It is the best anti-fungal agent with anti-microbial, anti-protozoic, antiviral and anti-parasitic properties. 2T daliy and built up to 4T daily in 4 weeks.
Visit the coconut research center website for more info.

Do Dr. Cocoa's Pulse test-free download. It will indicate anything you're reacting adversely to.

Find a Holistic Doctor who has experience in Mold Toxicity.
A Holistic Doctor with NAET training  or "Allergy Antidotes" would be ideal.
Just look it up.

If you have any questions, post again or message me.
Cheers!
Niko
Helpful - 0
Avatar universal
Thank you for the wonderful info, it sure as been an every single day battle not knowing  if i eat something that cause yet another massive reaction.
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Undiagnosed Symptoms Community

Top General Health Answerers
363281 tn?1590104173
Nelson, New Zealand
1756321 tn?1547095325
Queensland, Australia
19694731 tn?1482849837
AL
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Discharge often isn't normal, and could mean an infection or an STD.
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.