Announcing the new Complete Blood Count (CBC) Tracker

We're pleased to announce the Complete Blood Count (CBC) Tracker, the thirteenth in a series of Personal Health Applications (PHAs) geared towards helping our members keep track of health metrics, symptoms, treatments, test results and events.

With this tracker, you can track the results of various lab tests, including White Blood Cell (WBC) Count, Red Blood Cell (RBC) Count, hemoglobin, hematocrit, iron levels, total iron-binding capacity (TIBC), and transferrin saturation. This tracker can be used on its own or in conjunction with the other trackers, such as Hepatitis C, HIV, Thyroid, and Kidney Disease.

You can access the CBC Tracker by clicking on the "Trackers" link at the top of the community, from My MedHelp or directly from: http://www.medhelp.org/trackers/list/90 .

We plan on adding more functionality to the CBC Tracker over the next few weeks and would love to get your suggestions and feedback. If you want to track a specific lab, symptom or event, let us know. Please post your comments in the MedHelp Suggestions community, accessible via My Shortcuts.

MedHelp