Aa
A
A
A
Close
Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
25k Members

Armpit lump

OK here it goes. I got boils, carbucles whatever they are called and went to the er they gave me bacterim and keflex and it went away. After 2 months I got a cut down in my vagina and bumps and went to the gyn, i has yeast and herpes type 1. Now  i havent had outbreaks im doing good I been on 500mg valtrex and i get a rash on hands as soon as I come off valtrex the rash is gone. Now i stopped taking valtrex and i get a mild pain in armpits after i shave a week ago and had a lump on my right arm almost sure it is lymph node from what im reading in the internet. The lump is 1cm not big at all but it hurts. This was last week thursday, i applied warm water and stopped shaving and took a valtrex and a keflex, the next day the bump went down and the right armpit is so much better. I shaved again and a day later my left armpit is hurting again,no bump, so i take a valtrex and a keflex and a bactrim and the pain lessed alot and now i amost feel nothing there.

have any of you experienced anything like this? Is it cancer, hiv, or what else? I bee tested once for hiv recently neg, and so has my bf about 4 months ago. We been together 2 years and a half. I dont know amybe im worrying about the cancer because of my family history.. Well dont lumps mean cancer? .. I am worried. But the lump wouldnt go down in a day or two if it was bad? right?
1 Responses
351246 tn?1379685732
MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL
Hi
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
Recurrent painful lumps coming after shaving can be due to diabetes or underlying fungal infection or dermatitis. Get your blood sugar checked: fasting, PP and glycosylated.
Hope this helps. Take care!
Top General Health Answerers
363281 tn?1518219421
Nelson, New Zealand
1756321 tn?1547098925
Queensland, Australia
19694731 tn?1482853437
AL
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.
Here are the pros and cons of the top fad diets and weight loss plans of the year.