Bad Bowel Movements

I am a 28 year old male, who has had bowel movement problems since i was about 17.  They continue to get worse every year.  I have had hemorroids, and still do have them.  My bowel movements are very inconsistent.  They are always soft, mushy, sometimes watery, and impossible to wipe clean easily.  Each bowel movement takes me about 30 minutes to an hour, and i usually have one twice a day, but they are never forced on me.  I make myself have them.  In the past I have changed my diet, tried gluten free products, added fiber to my diet, drank more water, and taken a number of things to try and treat the problem,  and nothing works.  Sometimes, something i do will work for about 5-6 days, but each time it stops working after that and goes back to the way it was before.  I have no stomach pains from this at all.  I need to know what else I can do or try, and if there are any more questions you need answered, please let me know.

How are you? Do you have any other symptoms?
Some causes of chronic soft mushy stools like crohns disease and colitis, lactose intolerance have to be ruled out in your case. Please seek appointment with an experienced gastroenterologist. Do keep us posted!
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.