I would consider this an allergy. Some people's systems can tolerate things better than others; why this is....it just is. Physiology can be so different from one human being to another. Example: my husband can eat shrimp, but if I did I would be nauseated and vomiting after eating them. PLAIN AND SIMPLE: I JUST DON"T EAT THEM.
Thank you for the Post, I hesitate to accept this only because the symptoms are not present after cooking, though it is something to ask a doctor about, assuming I can ever afford health insurance. :)
I think you are allergic. This sounds like a bad case of banana allergies. If you avoid eating them and avoid eating woman's one daily, you should be fine. I am also vegetarian and there are many good foods and fruits out there. Just keep looking.