Undiagnosed Symptoms Community

Bladder Pressure and Frequent Urination

For the past 4 months i have had frequent urination and bladder pressure and discomfurt.  I have had countles urin analysis's, the first one showing an infecton that was cured, but my symtoms never changed.  I stopped drinking my normal 2 cups of coffe a day and it helped a little but it is still there.  My doctor thinks it could be kidney stones. I was wondering if anyone had any other opinions.
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
The symptoms could be due to cystitis. A 24 hour and first urine sample in the morning after holding urine for a few hours at night should be done. At times this sample shows infection that is not caught in a running urine stream. Kidney or bladder stones too is a possibility and lower abdomen and pelvis ultrasound should be done.
Hope this helps. Take care!
A related discussion, Frequent urination and pressure was started.