Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
25k Members

Bladder Problems For 2 Years - Mystery Cause

I am a 21 year old female and have had bladder issues (pressure, urgency, nocturia, urethra burning/squeezing feeling, difficulty urinating) for two years that won't go away and seemed to have begun after I became sexually active. At first, the doctors thought it was a UTI but the antibiotics stopped working after a while. I've been to numerous doctors (PCP, urologist, OBGYN, gastroenterologist, neurologist, chiropractor) and had many, many tests - yet no one can figure out the problem. I was treated for endometriosis and HPV (high-risk, precancerous cells) last year in March and told I have dyssynergia and vaginismus. My brain MRIs show nonspecific white matter disease - but I'm told this is insignificant. I do not have nor have I ever had itching or any form of incontinence. I am told I do not retain urine and do not have interstitial cystitis. No other STDs, infections, etc. have been found. What could be going on?
Have you investigated any natural treatments?  Someone recently told me about amazing benefits of Grapefruit seed extract.
  Drink water that has been thru reverse osmosis.  Pamela
   Sepia is also recommended for "female" problems.  Available at the health food store.  Tiny pills that you dissolve under your tongue - but quite powerful in the way they work.

Wishing you the best
I have tried numerous natural treatments, but thank you for your recommendations!
I've never heard of Sepia but I'll have to look into it. Thanks for the info!