Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
25k Members

Blister or cold sore?

I have this little cluster of white blisters on my lower lip and I thought maybe it could be a cold sore. (Since I have gotten them before but they've never looked like this before.) I also thought they could be cold sores cause I am about 26 weeks pregnant and form what I've read and researched it say that you can have a break out due to pregnancy, stress, fatigue, ect... But I'm not sure if they are cold sores. I've only had them for about 3 days and I've been using carmax and I thought it was working cause they started getting that crusty look to them but when I woke up there was 2 more lil blisters.

Do you have any other symptoms? It could be a symptom of pregnancy, herpes, eczema, etc.

Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
It could be cold sores or due to deficiency of iron or Vit B as you are pregnant. It can also be due to herpes, contact dermatitis or due to some form of eczema. Please consult your gynecologist and a skin specialist. Take care!
Sounds like cold sores to me I get them as well BADLY and sometimes when I am very sick or stressed I will start off with one then before it can heal up well and go away 3 more pop up and that will keep happening until my whole mouth is swollen. THAT is when I know I am very sick and need to take my butt to the dr, so in short yeah I think it is a cold sore and I am sorry you have to have it they itch and hurt and make it hard to eat sometimes.