Undiagnosed Symptoms Community

Breast Lump??

I'm 20 years old and about a week ago I noticed a lump on the side of my left breast. When I touch it, it hurts. My right breast hurts also but theres no lump on the side. My left breast is getting bigger and the right one is too but not as big as the left. My nipples are darker and bigger and the area around the nipple has these little bumps on them. I also have noticed more veins on my nipples and breast.

Can the lump and everything be b/c I could be pregnant or Breast Cancer??
There is a really big chance that I am pregnant, my boyfriend and I have been trying for 4 months.
My last period was on 07/09/2008.

If anybody could help me, I would be very greatfull.
Thanks a lot,
LONI HILL

There could be several causes of the symptoms you are having , and in all probablility you could be right about the cahnges being due to pregnancy. You could get a physician consultation and also take a urine pregnancy test.

In any case, it would be advisable to rule out fibroadenoma too. The chances that this is breast cancer are very less considering your age.

It is too young an age for you to be trying for a pregnancy too. Do talk about this in detail with your family physician or OBG.

You would need a ultrasound of the breast and a mammogram if your doctor finds anything suspicious.

Let us know about what your doctor advises and post us if you need any other information.

Regards.
Thank you!! ツ
I didn't start my period yesterday!!!