A
A
A
Close
Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
25.2k Members
552173 tn?1282603290

Breast Lump??

I'm 20 years old and about a week ago I noticed a lump on the side of my left breast. When I touch it, it hurts. My right breast hurts also but theres no lump on the side. My left breast is getting bigger and the right one is too but not as big as the left. My nipples are darker and bigger and the area around the nipple has these little bumps on them. I also have noticed more veins on my nipples and breast.

Can the lump and everything be b/c I could be pregnant or Breast Cancer??
There is a really big chance that I am pregnant, my boyfriend and I have been trying for 4 months.
My last period was on 07/09/2008.

If anybody could help me, I would be very greatfull.
Thanks a lot,
LONI HILL
3 Responses
Hi,

There could be several causes of the symptoms you are having , and in all probablility you could be right about the cahnges being due to pregnancy. You could get a physician consultation and also take a urine pregnancy test.

In any case, it would be advisable to rule out fibroadenoma too. The chances that this is breast cancer are very less considering your age.

It is too young an age for you to be trying for a pregnancy too. Do talk about this in detail with your family physician or OBG.

You would need a ultrasound of the breast and a mammogram if your doctor finds anything suspicious.

Let us know about what your doctor advises and post us if you need any other information.

Regards.
552173 tn?1282603290
Thank you!! ツ
552173 tn?1282603290
I didn't start my period yesterday!!!
Top General Health Answerers
363281 tn?1590104173
Nelson, New Zealand
1756321 tn?1547095325
Queensland, Australia
19694731 tn?1482849837
AL
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.
Here are the pros and cons of the top fad diets and weight loss plans of the year.