Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
25.2k Members
Avatar universal

Brown spot on left breast

I have a skin that does not look normal on my left breast, really close to the nipple! Been there for a while! I scratched it and it bled! Do I need to see ob-gyn or a dermatologist!!! I have had breast cancer before!
1 Responses
1780921 tn?1499301793
You need to go see a dermatologist, since it is a skin related issue. The doctor will most likely just remove it and send it out for a biopsy to error on the side of caution. Until you do go get it checked out, please try and not to scratch it anymore.
Top General Health Answerers
363281 tn?1590104173
Nelson, New Zealand
1756321 tn?1547095325
Queensland, Australia
19694731 tn?1482849837
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.
Here are the pros and cons of the top fad diets and weight loss plans of the year.