Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
25k Members

Bulging/engorged veins in hands with pain

I've been experiencing bulging veins in my hands that occurs nightly when I want to sleep and also seems to be exacerbated by any type of heat (summer heat, or hot showers, etc). I'm also find that the engorged/bulging veins are very very painful.  My whole hand is very painful and it directly correlates with the appearance of the veins.
Otherwise, I'm not noticing any change in color or any actual swelling of the hands.  Just pain and engorged veins.

Does anyone know what this could be?
Go and see your doctor sounds like it could be carpal tunnel syndrome
I've seen numerous doctors and they don't know what it is. All NCS/EMGs are normal and vascular ultrasounds are also normal.  The pain is very severe and I am unable to sleep through it. I'm relying on numerous medications to get any sleep at all.
Could this be venous Thoracic Outlet Syndrome??