Undiagnosed Symptoms Community

Bump appeared lower abdomen

Yesterday a bump appeared on the right hand side of my lower abdomen, right on the ovary position. It happened about 15minutes after intercourse and intercourse was painful.

After about 15 minutes the bump dissapeared, it was a large bump, it is still swollen it that area and is painful if i move fast. I cant understand how it just dissapeared and what it was?

There is a possibility that this lump is a hernia. Abdominal hernia occurs whenever the intra abdominal pressure is raised and disappears later. It could also be a cyst.
The diagnosis can be confirmed only by physical examination. Please schedule an appointment with a surgeon as soon as possible.