Bumps on feet Hurt!
I have no idea what this is. I thought it may be poison ivy but I was told no, I know its not shingles or warts, I thought it may be a form of stress, but I havent really been stressed lately. Anyway I have these small red bumbs on my feet I'd say knots but their small. They itch very lil but they hurt like crazy I have 5 on my right foot all on top and 2 or 3 on my left, one on bottom one on top. Theres also one on the back of my calf. I cant wear shoes I can only wear flip flops. They've been here for about a week. I have no idea.. it just hurts.. help.
I will say I went back to my dr. for stomache pain cause it would feel like something would stab me from inside out, she prescibed omeprazole 20mg, she thought it was indegestion, I said I thought it was gas. I have not been taking it regularly like I should have. I have just read the side effects and it says "red swollen blistered or peeling skin" but Ive never had a reaction to any kind of medicine. However the stomache pain did finally subside now it jus looks like im bloated all the time, I'm pretty sure I still have gas but it stopped stabing me at least.
ah i got three on my right hand to their everywhere.
You are correct in stating that internet searches suggest dermatitis as a possible side effect of this class of medications.

I have no idea if this is the case, but it sounds possible.

What you should do is to go to the FDA website and fill in a form stating a potential side effect of the medication. Send it in.

In the meantime it would seem prudent to discontinue the medication and see what happens.
For such bumps on legs, erythema nodosum is one possibility which should be ruled out. Erythema nodosum is a type of skin inflammation that is located in a certain portion of the fatty layer of skin.It results in reddish, painful, tender lumps most commonly located in the front of the legs below the knees.

I would recommend a physician/dermatologist’s evaluation. Treatment depends on the confirmation of diagnosis.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

they've slowly but surely dissapeared left some scars but i discontinued the medicine I was taking and havent been to the dr. since
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.