Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
25.3k Members
Avatar universal

Bumps on vulva?

Over the past two years i have had a dry red rash on the area between my anus and vaginal opening. Doctors say it's an allergic reaction but now i have hard whiteish rough bumps on The same Area as the rash, the doctor says it's still an allergic reaction but the steroid cream isnt helping. What could it be?
2 Responses
1530171 tn?1448129593
It could be thrush/yeast infection.
Try an antifungal cream and stay away from sweets, refined carbs and alcohol for a while.
Virgin Organic Coconut oil, topical and ingested might also help.
19694731 tn?1482849837
Are there other related symptoms, itching, burning, etc.?  Also I will add that keeping the area clean and dry at all times will help.  This is hard to do in this location and bacteria grows well there.  Switch to cotton panties, these wick moisture.  
There is also an anti-fungal powder which will help both functions.
Without other symptoms it could be allergies.  Try also taking 1 allergy relief tablet at bed time for several nights. If you are wearing pads you may be allergic to these try an alternative.  If you see improvement then your doctor is correct.
Have an Answer?
Top General Health Answerers
363281 tn?1590104173
Nelson, New Zealand
1756321 tn?1547095325
Queensland, Australia
19694731 tn?1482849837
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.
Here are the pros and cons of the top fad diets and weight loss plans of the year.