Undiagnosed Symptoms Community

Burning Tummy, Waking Up At Night Foggy, Sweaty, Shaky and Slightly Sick Feeling

Hi, I just found this website and thought I’d ask a question. Back in November I woke up in the middle of the night with a very bad tummy ache and I couldn't go #2. The next morning I felt fine except I began to feel this sort of gnawing feeling in my gut. I did have off and on times of fatigue but passed through those. I began to change my diet and started to feel much better but was still dealing with gut issues. I added really good quality Digestive Enzymes, Probiotics, DGL's and Mult-Vitamins and they have made a difference. The gnawing feeling has gone away but for a few months now I’ve experienced a slight burning sensation around my belly button area that feels like a sunburn on your belly, as well as some cramping and looser type stool. I think it’s related to gluten. I’m starting to get off of gluten as we speak (day 4). I do notice though that off and on for a couple months that I would wake up a few times in the middle of the night (like last night) with a weird woozy feeling and the only way I can describe it is like a feeling of a shaky, caffeine (I only drink one cup of coffee in the mornings), nauseous, dull headache sensation. It makes me nervous and I try to go back to sleep. I have a fan pointed real close to me when I'm sleeping and I cover up real tight and then I wake up sweaty and that’s when I notice the sensations mentioned! I'm not sure if the sweating is due to the fan and covering up or if its all associated with the other sensations I'm feeling. I'm a male, 41 years old, 5'9" and about 220 pounds. Life is stressful during this season of my life. Any thoughts? God Bless