Undiagnosed Symptoms Community

Burning up....after my other post...could it just be panic?

Like my other post says. i have recently been suffering from bad panic attacks and bad asthma. Now I seem to really just be left with a horrible series of hot flushes...usually I only notice them at night after work...Im wondering If because im consiouscly thinking about it all the time that It could just be me making the hot flushes come on?...I never experienced them with the original panic attacks....but could this be another symptom now the others have gone....Thing is...they dont go straight away when I relax....and if I try not to thinking about them...they still come on?

I just really need to ease my mind...

:(:(:(
It could be panic attacks or maybe you're fighting off a virus without knowing it.

Good luck.
I've been having panic attacks too and the more I have them, the more symptoms I get.
I think it's another symptom that maybe just took a while for you to get.
Panic attacks can do just about anything.  They suck, period.  Go over to the anxiety forum and check it out.  Good support over there:)